Well it’s inevitable; NYE will be here before we know it. Be prepared early this year, with a full-proof New Year’s Eve Checklist!
1. The Place – Where will you be ringing in the Ney Year?
2. The Company – Besides friends, do you have a date? NYE can be a lonely holiday to celebrate solo.
3. The Drink Menu – Either find a place with an open bar (like I did) or spend a little more for Top Shelf liquor, it’s the Holidays after all.
4. Style – Considering that this is the biggest event of the year, buy something new (and throw in some sequins—you can’t go wrong with a little extra sparkle on NYE).
5. Don’t forget the final touches – I’m talking about nails, over-the-top makeup, and gorgeous hair!
Now that I have planted the seed, I am sure your mind is racing with ideas. I can assist you with #5, but you are on your own with the others.
Get your nails done and pick a color that will get noticed!
My favorites: butter LONDON Holiday 2013 Double Take Duo Ice, Essie Holiday Luxeffects 2013 Collection – Sparkle on Top or any of the shades featured in the Paula Dorf trio called Dance the Night Away.
When it comes to lips, go for a bold, bright color. Try something you wouldn’t normally!
Make your eyelids glitter; give your eyes a little pop of sparkle!
Cheers to a safe and successful New Year’s Eve!