The DermStore Buyers just returned from one of the biggest beauty conventions of the year- Cosmoprof North America in Las Vegas! Here is your inside look at what we found to be key beauty trends for the coming year.
- There has been a definite shift in hair care industry as we saw many brands that were focusing on hair thinning for not just men, but women as well. There were also a ton of brands that addressed scalp care and showcased products with anti-aging properties.
- Time saving and multi-tasking products were everywhere! Who doesn’t need an extra 20 minutes every morning? We saw innovative hair care products that reduce your blow dry time. There were several healing creams that each addressed over 30 concerns. Tools will no longer have one function because you will be able to swap out the cleansing head for the exfoliator or makeup buffer!
- Instant results with face appliques were take the show by storm. Sheet masks continue to grow in popularity and next we will be seeing brightening, wrinkle erasing strips that mimic teeth whitening strips.
- Beauty is stemming from fashion more than ever. Brands are advertising the fact that if consumers purchase their product, they will be on trend with what was on the runway. This was especially huge in the nail category where we saw tons of nail wraps and innovative designs.
- Natural and Organic brands are definitely continuing to make strides. Even brands who aren’t known for being Natural and Organic are trying to incorporate this strategy in their collections.
There were so many innovative and exciting trends this year. Keep an eye out for new up and coming brands on our website!