Everyone knows that summer and winter both bring their own set of styles, skincare issues, and concerns. This year make the transition from winter to summer easier with these 17 beauty and skincare tips. From smooth skirt-worthy legs to the perfect tan these tips cover all you’ll need to know for a flawless summer look.
General Skincare Tips for Summer Months and Year Round
- Get warmed-up by browsing these summer skin care tips.
- These anti-aging tips are key to keeping your skin beautiful all year long.
- Treat Yourself to a home-made facial. All the simple steps for a basic facial are right here at your fingertips.
Protecting Your Skin from Sun Damage
- So many of us wait until the sun’s effects have already taken their toll to think about how to correct the damage. Taking a preventative approach early on is always a better option.
- This is the know-all guide for sunscreen. It covers everything from which sunscreen is right for you to application tips.
How to Achieve Silky Smooth Summer Skin
- During the summer, hair removal becomes a priority. For a breakdown of some great hair removal options, and best practices for each, visit this great site.
- This shaving “How To” proves that things aren’t always as simple as they seem.
How to Care For Dry Summer Skin
- For some people summer means more than just swapping out your boots for your sandals and cute pair of sunglasses. If this sounds familiar, these tips will come in handy this season.
- Looking for a holistic solution to caring for your dry skin? You’ve found it.
Your Make-up and style: How to Get the Summer Look
- Getting your summer look is only half the battle, maintaining it in the summer can be difficult. Try these 6 steps to successfully keep your makeup put during the summer months.
- The perfect eye color for summer wear.
- Don’t make the mistakes these people did. This articles top 10 summer fashion don’ts are not only entertaining they’re real.
Get Beautiful, Get Bronzed
- Try this reasonably priced bronzer for that fresh-off-the-beach look without the beach.
- For many people a tan brings freckles and sun spots. Try this all natural solution to the pigmented spots you didn’t invite.
- Maybe a spray-on tan isn’t the best solution to getting bronzed. Find out why The Fashionable Housewife believes that spray-on is not the safest way to go.
A Little Taste of What the Winter Will Bring
- I know, I know, you are just getting into the summer routine but it can’t hurt to have a few winter skin care tips stashed away for a rainy day.
- Wow. Beautytips.ygoy.com covers it all.
If you have a summer concern, or any skincare or makeup related concern, feel free to leave a comment. Now that you have the knowledge and you know what tools you need, go enjoy the weather!