When I am packing for a vacation, I always dread dealing with my products. I can never find my travel size products and I tend to carry on my luggage to avoid all of the hassles of waiting for my bags (and can’t risk losing them!). I recently discovered a TSA approved skincare kit that has relieved all of my product packing stress!
Air Repair Skincare is a brand that was created to target all of your travel related skin concerns. My skin is always a mess after the weather changes, time changes and altitude changes. If I don’t drink water like it is going out of business, I always end up dehydrated, dry unhappy skin. I have super sensitive skin and unless I am careful, traveling can really throw it for a loop (which is worst time possible for your skin to act up because you want to look and feel your best)! The Air Repair Kit is my new travel companion. This kit includes everything that you will need to keep your skin in tip top shape while you travel. It is not excessive, so you will not fill up precious luggage space with your giant bottles. This kit was even recommended by Allure!
The kit includes:
- Soothing Facial Cleansing Milk- Hydrating cleanser filled with plant extracts (kelp, aloe vera, and rosehip oil).
- Complexion Quenching Facial Mist- Anti-inflammatory and moisturizing mist to freshen up before, during and after your flight.
- Super-Hydrating Eye Cream- Quick trick to brighten and refresh your eyes with ceramides, rosehip, and sunflower oils.
- Beauty Balm- Multi-taster rich with hyaluronic acid, chamomile, and black tea to protect your skin from environmental changes.
- Rescue Balm- Nourishing balm for your lips, dry hands or cuticles.
If you aren’t sold yet, this kit comes in a clear travel friendly zipper pouch with a luggage clip attached. Save yourself and your skin some stress next time you go on vacation. Happy Holidays and safe travels!