The secret to beautiful skin is to keep it well hydrated. With summer in full swing, many of us are taking full advantage of the great weather and soaking up the sun. Dehydration occurs when the skin loses more moisture than it takes in. This often leads to thinning of the skin, which could bring about many other unwanted effects such as fine lines, crow’s feet and wrinkles.
A new product I have recently discovered is Jurlique’s – Rosewater Balancing Mist, which is a daily hydrating mist infused with relaxing rosewater. I love how light the mist is, and feels great any time of day. It can be used before you apply your make-up or even while you are wearing it. Another great idea is to apply with your foundation. Makeup guru Kara Yoshimoto Bua does just that while applying Hilary Swank’s gorgeous glow. Bua massages Jurlique’s Rosewater Balancing Mist with foundation and then applies into skin.
Easy steps, for hydrated & beautiful skin:
- SPF is a MUST; make sure to keep your face covered with a fashionable floppy hat and big sunglasses.
- Hydrate your face frequently with Jurlique’s – Rosewater Balancing Mist.
- Drink lots of water and eat plenty fruits and vegetables.
- Use moisturizing creams, one for the day (with SPF) and one for night.
- Take cooler showers, hot water dehydrates your skin.
So next time you are enjoying yourself in summers amazingness, make sure you are protecting your beautiful skin! Now grab that floppy hat, Rosewater Mist and SPF and enjoy this beautiful weather.