Here at DermStore, we are surrounded by all the latest and greatest beauty products. I thought that it would be fun to catch up with one of our Executives, Michelle Olsen, to find out about her most coveted products! She has access to just about anything and I am about to share with you what is in her makeup bag, what her favorite mom & baby products are along with her absolute favorite products that she can’t live without.
My first question was of course the most exciting; I asked Michelle what is in her makeup bag? She did not have time to prepare her makeup bag because I caught her by surprise with this interview! Note: this is just her mini purse makeup bag for touch ups throughout the day. One can only wonder what her regular makeup bag has inside! These are the products that she keeps in her purse every day:
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Pen- Universal Light Shade Michelle loves this product because she believes that brows can make your entire face
- Laura Geller Light Beams Ultimate Shine Lip Gloss – Passion Fruit- This lip gloss is great lightweight non-sticky formula and this is the perfect neutral berry shade according to Michelle. This gloss also has many beneficial ingredients such as jojoba oil and shea butter to keep your lips moisturized!
- Vincent Longo- The Curl Mascara- This is a great black mascara that does not flake or smear throughout the day. The formula curls your lashes and leaves them soft!
- Sunday Riley Dry Touch Crème- To- Powder Concealer Michelle said she loves the smooth consistency and texture. It really does apply like a creme and dry like a powder.
- Stila Smudgestick Waterproof Eye Liner- Tetra (Shimmering Purple) This shimmering purple shade makes Michelle’s green eyes pop! This waterproof formula applies so easily onto your eyes and really does stay put.
- Tweezerman Mini Slant Tweezer- Flamingo Pink- This is a product that I always keep in my makeup bag as well. You never know when you will need a pair of tweezers!
- Assorted travel size fragrances- Michelle keeps a variety of fragrances in her makeup bag so she can mix up her fragrance depending on her mood!
Next, I asked Michelle what her favorite Baby and Mom products are since she has two little girls. There are the top 2 product picks:
- Elta MD UV Aero SPF 45 – Since she has two young girls that are really fair, sunscreen is a necessity. Michelle really believes in this sunscreen and could not stop praising how well it really works.
- Noodle and Boo- Super Soft Lotion Michelle loves this lotion for girls’ sensitive skin.
Finally, I asked Michelle if there are any products that are not in her makeup bag that she cannot live without.
- Eyebrow Scissors- She does not like long out of control brows! She keeps them in tip top shape by trimming them regularly.
- Aquaphor Healing Ointment – This is an all time favorite! This ointment can be used as a lotion for dry skin, lip balm, or to heal a rash or burn. This is an all star multi-tasker.
Thanks Michelle for sharing with us some of your favorite products!