Summer is officially approaching and we’re all dreaming about tropical getaways! Vacations can definitely take a toll on your wallet so we have discovered 9 beauty products will keep you looking fabulous, but won’t break the bank. Whether you are headed to the South of France, East Hampton or Palm Springs, these beauty travel essentials can be thrown right into your carry-on bag.
- Sprayology- Daily Multi: This homeopathic supplement will neutralize free radicals that can compromise your complexion and immune system while traveling! We can all use the energy boost as well to fight jet lag.
- Deborah Lippmann- Gel Lab Nail Treatment Duet: Gel manicures are pricey, damaging and impossible to touch up while traveling. Save yourself money in the long run by getting this base and top coat that extends your regular manicure and gives your nails a high-shine long lasting finish just like gel.
- Sun Bum- SPF 30 Face Stick: This solid sunscreen stick is great for your face, hands, or kids. It is easy to keep in your purse or beach bag for touch ups and will protect you from UVA and UVB rays.
- Air Repair- Rescue Balm- All Purpose Skin Salve and Lip Balm: This brand was created to combat travel- related skin conditions. You can use this multi-tasker on your lips, hands or cuticles that feel dehydrated or chapped.
- Dr. Dennis Gross- Alpha Beta Glow Pad Anti-Aging Exfoliating Self- Tanner: These facial towelettes exfoliate with alpha and beta hydroxy acids and give your skin a radiant glow. These are mess free and last 3-4 days! No one wants to look pale, but no one wants wrinkles either.
- DHC- Olive Virgin Oil Swabs: These are recent discovery and obsession of mine. These individually wrapped cotton swabs are soaked in pure olive oil and are perfect to remove makeup. They are also great for conditioning your cuticles or lips!
- Lumene- Blueberry Waterproof Curl Mascara- Rich Black: This mascara does not smear, flake and gives you full lashes that won’t run when you are off snorkeling!
- Batiste- Dry Shampoo Mini- Tropical: Everyone here in the office is obsessed with dry shampoo and this one has a fresh coconut scent that makes you feel like you are on vacation instantly. This will freshen up your tresses between washes and is travel friendly.
- Nomaterra- East Hampton Fragrance Wipes: I was so impressed by the lasting power of these lovely fragrance wipes made for the woman on the go. This is a floral, woodsy scent and includes notes from plants local to the East Hampton area!
SUMMER MUSIC ESSENTIALS PLAYLIST:
- Daft Punk- Get Lucky
- Bleached- Dead in Your Head
- Beach Day- Beach Day
- msmr- Fantasy
- Jake Bugg- Two Fingers
- BOY- Little Numbers
- Say Lou Lou- Fool of Me (ft. Chet Faker)