Especially during the holiday season, you want to make it a point to bring the “wow” with your makeup application. Pick one aspect of your look to emphasize—eyes or face—and follow the below tips. One thing’s for sure: heads will turn!
Tips To Amp Up Your Eyes
1. Take your favorite black pencil or black liquid liner and line the inner lids.
2. Apply the liner to top lid as well. Try a thicker line on the top lid than your bottom to make the inner corner of you eye pointed.
4. Add any dark shadows that you like (greys, blacks, etc.) to your eyelid. Manna Kadar Cosmetics Diamonds Darling eyeshadow palette has the perfect combination of blacks and greys to create a dramatic look!
5. Use white shadow to highlight on your brow bone, directly underneath your arches. This helps not only to balance the dark colors on your lids, but to make your eyes look brighter, too.
6.Now add Manna Kadar Cosmetics Extreme Curl mascara and you’re ready to go!
Pretty Up Your Pout
1. Make sure your lips are moisturized to ensure an even application of color and to prevent your lipstick from flaking.
2. Apply a lip primer such as Manna Kadar Cosmetics Prime Time all over lips to help them hold onto the lipstick and also prevent the product from feathering.
3. Take a lip liner or a darker shade of lipstick and line the rims of your lips.
About the Author:
Beauty Industry Veteran, celebrity makeup artist and Founder of Manna Kadar Cosmetics, Manna Kadar created a line of multi-functional, double duty cosmetics that keeps that is fun, feminine and most importantly, functional without sacrificing the fun & femininity of make-up keeping “Beauty Simplified”.