So I’m debating about a last-minute trip to Vegas. To save time while I’m thinking about it, I’m creating a checklist of skin care and beauty essentials that have multi purposes so I can pack less and not be that person carrying a big suitcase for a weekend trip.
Here are the space saving, multitasking makeup and skin care products that I’ve come up with so far:
- For an all in one foundation sunscreen, powder and concealer, I’m packing my jane iredale Amazing Base SPF 20. Aside from it being 100% natural minerals, which means it’s extremely nourishing and good for my sensitive skin, it’s perfect for the sweltering desert heat since it controls oily skin, offers uva uvb protection, and won’t melt off my face so I won’t look like a watercolor mess.
- For an eye shadow palette that has it all, I’m taking Stila’s In The Light Eye Shadow Palette. This is my go-to for whenever I go anywhere for the weekend or need to play up my day time look for nighttime fun, which is perfect for Vegas. It has 10 mix-and-match shades that range from mattes, shimmers and frosted hues so there’s no shortage on the variety of looks you can create.
- For a pop of color on the go, I’ll definitely be bringing my 3Custom Color Specialists Lip and Cheek Stain. It can also serve as my lip balm since it has grape and jojoba seed oils as well as nourishing shea butter for a healthy dose of moisture.
- And since I don’t like sunning for fear of photoaging, I am going to have to pack Vincent Longo’s La Rivera Sun Face and Body Bronzer so that I don’t look tri-colored if I decide to lounge by the pool. It’ll give my skin an instantly warm and natural glow.
- Which reminds me, I am going to have to pack some mega duty sunscreen that’ll stay effective even after hours of sun exposure. La Roche-Posay is a no-brainer when it comes to sun protection, but for this particular trip, I’m packing my Anthelios SX Daily Moisturizing Cream with Sunscreen. It’ll serve as my lotion AND provide powerful UV protection since it contains a unique organic UV filter that has the ability to recharge so it stays effective longer.
That’s about all I have so far. What are your top 5 beauty and skin care essentials when you travel?