This may surprise you but I know about an amazing beauty tool you have hiding in a drawer in your bathroom. A spare tooth brush is one of the best kept beauty secrets. Save some serious cash by substituting products and beauty tools with a spare toothbrush. Check out these tips.
- Spritz a toothbrush with gel or Jonathan Finish Control High Shine Flexible
hairspray to lay down fly away hairs. You can also use a toothbrush to brush your bangs into place; this is a great way to keep from getting product on your face.
- Tease hair at the crown of your head using a tooth brush. If you start at mid-strand and tease toward your roots, this will add volume to your hair.
- Tired of solid nail polish colors? Dip a toothbrush in a bright color nailpolish and apply it to your nails to create a splattered paint effect. This is awesome for graffiti-inspired nail art.
- Get rid of self-tanner on your hands by using a toothbrush. Mix a little bit of baking soda, lemon juice and water and scrub this on your hands.
- Exfoliate your lips by swiping them with a toothbrush. Getting rid of dry patches on your lips will help for a smooth lipstick application. Use a mix of brown sugar and olive oil to create a homemade lip exfoliator.
- Wiggle a tooth brush gently from the root to tip to get clump free lashes after applying mascara.
- Touch up your roots! Use a toothbrush to apply hair color. This small brush gives you maximum control eliminating mistakes.
- Before I started using brow brushes, I used tooth brushes! Follow the latest trend, apply a little bit of brow gel to your tooth brush, and brush your unruly brows to help them stay put!
- Cleaning out the vent on your blow dryer! I know how annoying it can be when your blow dryer starts getting too hot too fast or even shorts out. This could be cause by built up lint, hair or dust that’s in the back of your blow dryer. Use tooth brush bristles across the metal mesh on the back of your blow dryer to clean out these particles.